Welcome to the Happy 100's, with me your hostess Claire! This my post where i update you on what i have been doing and of course thanking all my wonderful visitors!
I have been totally rubbish at posting and commenting lately! It must be this time of year, birds tweeting, sun shining, it really gets me down! So a thousand apologies for me turning into the lackadaisical blogger once more.
So who has lurked recently on a 100 mark without leaving a comment? That would the Sarge! I threatened him with Hilary but did that deter him? nope, so how shall he be punished? To be fair he doesn't lurk without commenting much but on this occasion i did catch him at it and i will have to make an example of him! Sarge Charlie
Who else lurked? bloody Ryan! he is getting so many visitors that i am not even going to provide a link!
Who hit the spot and commented? It was Stine from Mothers Home , what wonderful thing should i present to Stine for this amazing achievement?
Reasons to go to her blog
- Lovely Photos of family and Norwegian scenery.
- Interesting Norwegian food, check out the Smalahove.
- The quest for blog millions.
- Loyal visitor to my site!
So click on the snowy landscape and visit her!
So what have i been up to?
- The Easter Bunnies Egg Hunt continues have you all been over?
- Transferring stuff over to new counselling blog, been very lazy with this!
- Youngest sister Heather is visiting at the moment.