At last i can do a Thursday thirteen again! Well seeing as it has been so long since i have been able to do a TT from home (2 months!), this weeks subject has got to be a review of what i have been up to in my long absence from TT. So click read more!
1. Finishing my level 3 in counselling theories and practice, i have passed the coursework section, just need exam results now! Then onto the diploma and a whole new level of counselling homework!Counselling
2. Struggled with ear infections and sinus issues, a whole world of mucus.Health
3. Sold myself to my sister as an unpaid babysitter in order to use her internet. Nephews
4. A hike or two. Hikes
5. Nearly murdered my dad because he wouldn't cancel crap internet connection and get a new one! Internet Problems
6. Read the last Harry Potter, not talking about it yet until i am sure everybody has read it! it took me 8 hours.
7. Started getting the garden into some sort of order, ok my mum got a gardener in! But i did help plant some things. Gardening
8. Booked a holiday to Italy! going on August 17 and i havent bought any holiday stuff.
9. Dyed my hair a whole another level of redness! it went wrong and then after a fix right!
10. Made over $300 in paid adverts!
11. Had some fun with my beavers, we have finished for the summer now. Beavers
12. Had fun watching my nephew sports day. Sports Day
13. Covered myself in mud!Mud action
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants