8 Sep 2007
Show me the MONEY!
WARNING WARNING! This post is about making money on your blog, for those that are not interested scroll on by (love ya).
In my recent blog round up i asked if you would like to know how much money i had made and where from. Not many said they did but i am telling you anyway because i thought it might help make you some pocket money! (if you want that is). It will be a brief summary of what companies i have used so far and how much money i have made with each.
1. Google adsense: Try not to laugh to much at this figure $13.45. Some people have the ability to make crazy amounts with their adsense but i don't want it plastered all over the place and i haven't figured out how to 'place' them in the right places. I have tried to put the appropriate content on them too, by putting in keywords. Check it out here Google Adsense.
2. Text Link Ads has earned me $15.80, I have sold 1 out of 4 spaces on my page so from that i earn $6 a month. Monetize Your Site.
This just means i have to post a link in my sidebar, if you sell all 4, that means 4 links in your sidebar. The one i have sold is the one that says 'best online universities' as they try to match what your blog is about.
3. Pay Per Post. $400 spread over a lot of posts. It would of been a lot more if i hadn't had the blasted internet loss for 2 months. I have bursts of getting stuff that i have found easy to write and other times i have really struggled with the topics on offer.
4. Auction ads, This is a bit like adsense, i suppose, showing what is being auctioned on ebay at the moment. Earned erm nothing so far, so i have changed the code to display Counselling and Hiking stuff with pictures, which should appeal to my audience a bit more. Try AuctionAds and you will get $25 straight away in your account. They gave me $25 because i hadn't earned anything yet, so hopefully with the new improved ads this might make a difference.
5. SponsoredReviews.com has earned me $159.90 for 14 reviews. Sponsored review has been quite fun with a wide range of things that you can bid to post about, i have even done a couple of $40 adverts for them SponsoredReviews.com.
6. Blogvertise. I have started off slow with this one as i have only now figured out how to get more opportunities from them, so earning so far are $64, with a text link thing that will earn $5 a month for as long as the advertiser wants to pay it. Click to Blogsvertise.
7. Smorty has earned me $18 so far and there have not been many opportunities yet, but i have only just started with these chaps. There is an affiliate thing that you can join with this company, but i dont know much about this yet!
8. Bloggerwave has earned me $30 so far and they have not had any new opportunities for a while.
9. PAYU2BLOG has so far earned me $105 with another $60 ready to be claimed.
10. LoudLaunch has made me $10 and they haven't had many posts for me at all.
So that is a total of $841.15 so far! I cant say for sure how many months it took to earn this as i had problems with the internet before the two months of no paid posts.
Some of the links that i have posted by each company are my referral links that may make me money if you choose to have a look or sign up.