So who hit the spot this time? Well yet again it was not quite clear who exactly it was, but the site author has to get the credit!
Follow the Picture link to see who won!
Sorry to those who tried especially hard this time (Kai). But i still appreciate every single visit.
I also use these posts as a way of telling you what's to come on my blog and review the week so far!
So far this week:
- I updated you on my Gardening challenge (where i am attempting to grow something without killing it!) This idea was inspired by Ruth!
- Posted about my hiking so far this year.
- Manic Monday (Mo still hasn't realised he is a Happy 100!)
- Ryan also joined the Happy 100's, he is still ill!
- Got my new scanner! so i have been able to post old photos! Nobody has realised that the two photos on WW are about 18 years apart! the top one is my two sisters and the other is my nephew (belonging to kid not on slide!) i took that photo on monday and yes i was right in there! It was so much fun!
- Also i gave a shout out to my one of blog buddies,Vic , who had been feeling a bit blog depressed, which will never do! as i love her blog!
- My first PPP! still not sure about these yet, but i thought i did quite well!
- Nearly forgot to mention (Ok i did and have just added it now, thanks skittles!), I have been critiqued! Check it out at Critique My Blog!
- Well tomorrow is Thursday so its TT, the first with the new owners. I am not sure what i am doing yet.
- Friday Feast, then that night i am off to see some live music.
- Saturday Photo Hunt (new scanner will come in handy again!)
- Counselling homework and some general information about counselling theories and practice. (makes me sound clever!)
- Mick's Birthday!!!!!!!!