1. A tent! Just bought one today, no idea how to put it up though. So that should be fun (not).
2. Sleeping Bag, there are many many types of sleeping bags. I have probably got the only one that leaves you freezing!
3. Teabags and Coffee, both will be useless if i cant figure out how to use a camping stove. It will be good old Yorkshire Tea and instant coffee probably nescafe.
4. Camping Stove, never used one of these before, i hope i don't burn down any trees!
5. Map, needed for the hike on Saturday its a big mountain with some scary scrambly bits.
6. Lantern/Torch needed for late night loo (toilet) visits.
7. Blow up Mattress, i don't do well on bumpy ground.
8. Fold up chairs, needed to flomp into after we put the tent up.
9. Cider, needed before, during and after putting the tent up!
10. Big Socks, needed to keep my feet warm in the tent.
11. Cake, a nice bit of homemade cake to keep ones strength up.
12. Beans, by beans i mean baked beans the campers staple diet food.
13. Common Sense, but i will probably leave this at home.
Pictures and posts about this weekend's camping will be up next week sometime.